Stone Coated Steel Roofing Texas
Choosing a roof for your home involves many variables. Here in Texas where roof damage comes from many sources including wind, hail and ice, you need a roof that stands up to Texas weather. That is where these steel roofing systems shine. If you are thinking of getting a roof replacement, then you should seriously consider stone coated steel roofing and avoid needing roof repairs in the future.
What is Stone Coated Steel Roofing?
A properly installed Varitile stone coated steel roof is designed and installed to be a Storm Proof Roof, thus enhancing the value of your home. They are highly durable, insulate your home better than asphalt roofs, and will save you money on homeowner’s insurance.
Many features of a Varitile stone coated steel roof are of major importance to prospective home buyers, especially the fully transferable 50-year warranty.
Stone Coated Steel Roofs add value
Installing a stone coated metal roof increases the value of your home. With a roof that won’t have to be replaced for at least 50 years, this is a major boon to prospective home buyers. Especially when you consider that traditional roofing has to be replaced every 10 to 20 years.
Plus, these roofs are beautiful; offering you multiple options in style. Different roof types are available from cedar shake roofs, clay tile roofs, composite slate roofs and even can look like traditional shingles. And they come in a wide selection of colors to enhance the beauty of any home.
Stone Coated Steel Roofs are durable
The design provides superior resistance to wind uplift. Most manufacturers categorize wind as an “Act of God” and do not warranty damage by wind. Varitile provides homeowners with a wind warranty.
Of course, Oklahoma roofs must withstand hail damage and the Varitile metal roofing system has been laboratory tested and shown to withstand 2 1/2″ simulated hailstones, while other roofs showed severe hail damage. These truly are Storm Proof Roofs.
Stone Coated Steel Roofs Save You Money
- Stone coated steel roofing systems eliminate costly roof repairs.
- Varitile stone coated steel roofs will keep you from having to replace your roof again. The average home buyer who stays in their home 50 years will likely have to replace an asphalt shingle roof 3 times.
- With a Varitile roof you have a fully transferable warranty that turns your roof into a negotiating tool for your asking price.
- Varitile’s steel roofing system is energy efficient. We place a barrier between your existing roof deck and our batten and counter batten installation means you will enjoy lower summer and winter utility bills.
- Insurance companies love our Varitile stone coated steel roofs. Insurance companies spend more money on roof claims than on any other claim. So, they know the need to repair or replace a roof is greatly reduced with steel roofs, thus lowering your homeowner’s insurance up to 28%.
Are you ready to replace your roof with a Storm Proof Roof? Contact us today for a free quote on your last roof replacement.
Texas Licensed Contractor
Get a free estimate or Roof inspection
As a Dallas roofing contractor we provide free estimates to the owner of residential properties. When getting an estimate, it is important to understand what all is included. Look at the type of roofing material, as well as underlayments included. Depending on your existing roof, a tear-off may be required. We will call to make an appointment to review the roofing estimate and answer all your questions.